60% OFF


Perfect Alternative to false lashes and eyebrows:

Grow Up To 2 mm After Using For 7-14 days.

Order Now



Perfect Alternative to false lashes and eyebrows: Grow Up To 2 mm After Using For 7-14 days.

Shop Now


| Bimatoprost: Bimatoprost is clinically-proven to make eyelashes longer, thicker, and darker. It is thought to induce eyelash growth through prostamide-sensitive receptors in hair follicles, which promote transition of the follicle from the telogen (resting) to anagen (growth) phase of the hair cycle and prolong the duration spent in anagen.

| Myristoyl pentapeptide-17: The core ingredient myristoyl pentapeptide-17 can be absorbed by hair follicles directly. It will activate the dormant follicles to produce new eyelashes.

Tips: Usually, only 15% of eyelashes are in the growth phase, and the rest 85% are in the dormant phase.

| Other Ingredients: 1,2-Butanediol, D-Panthenol, Deionized water, etc.

Order Now




| CLEANSE: Remove your makeup with an oil-free makeup remover or cleanser.

Details: Remove makeup, eye cream and wash off any residue, keep oil-based products away “from the areas you’re applying serum”. Remember, oil based makeup removers, cleansers and eye creams can leave behind a film which may create a barrier between your lashes and the eyelash serum.

| APPLY: Apply one stroke of SUPA at the root of your upper lashes.

Details: Dip the applicator brush into the serum just enough to pick a drop. Flip the brush upside down for a second for the drop to soak into the brush and not to stay on its tip (do not over saturate the application brush). Start from the inner corner of the eye outwards, apply a thin line of WooLash directly to the base of the upper and lower eyelids lash line, spread along the roots (as though you are applying eyeliner), then sweep through the entire length of top & bottom eyelashes.

Shop Now


We take our customer service very seriously and value your feedback with top priority, and wish each and every customer to be happy with their purchase, and basically, that is why we exist, we are not here for profit we are here to make a difference and bring real-life solutions to your dis-satisfactions. We’re so confident that you’ll love our products, that we will issue you a refund if you’re not satisfied with your purchase within 60 days.


  • Affordable, no fragrance, non-chemical, non-toxic, non-irritating, non-animal testing, 100% natural ( safe and healthy).
  • An intensive overnight lash conditioning treatment
  • Potent blend of nourishing peptides, vitamins & botanicals
  • Lavishly replenishes & hydrates each strand of lashes
  • Naturally strengthens your lashes from external factors
  • Makes even stubby, fragile, barely-visible lashes longer & fuller in 6 weeks
  • Can be worn on both your eyelashes & eyebrows



Jennifer H., NY

I had chemo and lost all my hair, eyelashes came back sparingly so was so happy to find this product, in week use I have notice thicker lashes and longer, I’m so happy with the results, can’t wait to see what long term does. I did t take before picture, I’m not one to post pictures but I liked the results so I thought I try. Very good product and loving the results.


Georgina S., LA

This product is incredible! I didn’t have high expectations, but was pleasantly surprised that this serum has in fact increased the length of my eyelashes. Most of my lashes have increased in length by at least 33%, but some have definitely increased by 50%. This is no exaggeration! Oddly enough, one of my lower lashes has grown so ridiculously long that I had to remove it the first time, and it has since grown back again to an absurd length and this time I just cut it shorter. Yet, it’s growing back at a rapid pace. One thing I am a bit disappointed with is the thickness, which has not changed much at all. I would have liked to had the increased length with the added thickness, but at least one of the two is taking place, so I can’t really complain. All in all, I HIGHLY recommend this product.